1. Exchange - Takeo Moriyama
2. The Ground For Peace - Jiro Inagaki & His Soul Media
3. Chakkiri Bushi - Nobuo Hara and his Sharps & Flats, Hozan Yamamoto
4. Trial Road - Tomoki Takahashi
5. A Muddy Muffin - Masahiko Sato
6. Samba de Negrito - Takashi Mizuhashi & Herbie Hancock
7. Scramble - Hiromasa Suzuki
8. A Head Wind - Shigeharu Mukai Quintet *
1. Prelude To The Afternoon Of A Faun - Nobuo Hara and His Sharps & Flats
2. Jones Street - Kiyoshi Sugimoto
3. By The Red Stream - Hiromasa Suzuki, Jiro Inagaki & Big Soul Media
4. Kaleidoscope (Edit) - Mickie Yoshino & Kazumi Watanabe
5. Ougi Denju-shiki - Toshiyuki Miyama and His New Herd
6. Toppu - Shigeharu Mukai
7. Mickey's Samba - Mikio Masuda
8. Macumba - Fumio Itabashi *
With J Jazz volume 4, the BBE J Jazz Bullet Train continues its journey traversing the expansive landscape of modern Japanese jazz. Volume 4 is the latest in the universally praised compilation series exploring the best, rarest and most innovative jazz to emerge from the Far East. Please take your seats for a first-class ticket to J Jazz central.
This latest station stop off is with the famed Nippon Columbia label, one of the biggest labels in Japan, whose jazz output embraces every possible style imaginable. Focussing on the key years 1968-1981, J Jazz volume 4 sees compilers Tony Higgins and Mike Peden dig even deeper into their record collections and pull-out tracks that span styles ranging from solo to big band, jazz classical interpretations and heavy jazz rock, to febrile post-bop, white hot samba fusion, and modal psychedelic wig-outs.
Source : //Bandcamp
Attention : dernières pièces disponibles !
Date de disponibilité: